Tub liners and tub inserts are each custom-molded to fit perfectly over your existing bathtub. Once measurements are taken and your tub is identified, bathtub liners are created by thermo-forming a 1/4" thick sheet of acrylic to an exact mold of your bathtub ensuring the bathtub liner is a perfect fit over the existing tub! Wall liners are custom cut on-site to match the exact dimensions and angles of your walls and can include return bends.
Some of the benefits of acrylic bathtub liners include:
- Acrylic is a smooth, non-porous surface
- Acrylic surfaces provide protection from mold and mildew
- Tubliners and Wall Liners are easy to clean
- Acrylic bathtub liners and shower liners will not stain or peel
- Acrylic has a greater heat retention than cast iron or steel tubs
- Most acrylic bathtub liner or shower installations are finished in 1 day
Though basic price ranges for tubliners, shower liners and wall systems can generally be quoted over the phone; due to the custom nature of bathtub liners and acrylic wall systems an in-home estimate and consultation will be necessary.
At that time a trained technician will take measurements and photos of your tub essential in determining the correct liner. They will also show you samples of all the colors and options available. Tub liners are available in several colors and styles with complimentary colored wall systems and accessories available in solid, marble and granite varieties.